Tuesday, July 8, 2008

I'm amazed

Reflecting over the past week I can't help but just stand in total amazement. God is so good and has orchestrated my trip so beautifully. From the email that I received from Francis to the confirmation from Maria that this is what I am supposed to be doing to even the generous offer from my good friend Jen....I am in total awe! To see the way God is working even before I leave just blows me away. This past weekend I was with my family and most of them kept asking if I am scared to be traveling alone. Honestly I'm not and it is the best feeling to be going with s sense of peace that only God can give. I am excited to be able to use the gifts that God has given me to help his people. In Psalm 37:4 it says "Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart." I have wanted this for so long and I still can't believe that I am finally getting the chance to do what I'm passionate about. There are times when I try to imagine what it's going to be like while I'm in Liberia but my mind can't even fathom what it's going to be like. I'm excited to share with you what will happen once I leave Orange County....hold on this is going to be an adventure of a lifetime!