Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Peace



Lately I have been thinking a lot about 2 children that stole my heart while I was in Liberia. Patience the little girl who lived in the village where the project was and Charles (one of James' best friend) who lived at Old Road. They have been on my mind and I find myself wondering how they are doing. When Maria was here I told her how I want to adopt Charles so she better keep him until I come to get him. I worry about Patience living where she does with the disease and malnutrition. My heart is broken for these children and I don't know what to do about it.
I often wonder why my heart was allowed to be connected to these two children. They are no different than the other thousands of children that were in Liberia...but for some reason I think about them constantly. I hope and pray that some way, some how God will give me peace about these two precious children.